With precision, ADAC aids leaders and teachers with cultivating – in service to their profession and, most importantly, their students – the skills and techniques they need to implement Universal Design for Learning (UDL).
Through professional development, book studies, and job-alike group facilitation, we provide to your school leaders:
- Confidence-building support with effectively leading their schools from a UDL foundation
- A toolkit to guide UDL implementation
- Opportunity to improve their capacity to assess and meaningfully respond to educators’ overall effectiveness as UDL practitioners
Through professional development and follow-through coaching, we provide to your school faculty:
- An assessment of current pedagogical practices aimed at uncovering the best means of implementing UDL; and
- Coaching and guidance on UDL, including what it is, how it works, and how it can – and should – be implemented in each of your school’s classrooms
In, throughout, and about the universe, there are myriad realities that are co-equally – and universally – applicable to all human beings, irrespective of who, how, or where any particular human person subsists. That each person is a composite of matter and mind, body and spirit, is one of these abiding realities or truths. Deducible from this particular, universal truth are myriad additional truths.
Related to human learning, one of these additional truths is that how any particular person learns is determined, in part, by the cognitional makeup and potential that are particular to that particular person. Teaching that fully accounts for – and is designed in accord with – this truth about human learning makes for truly effective teaching. Being steeped in neuro-science research, universal design for learning achieves precisely this!