With precision, ADAC provides to your school the capacity to establish a potently effective Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS).
We work with you and your faculty to:
- Establish and recruit in your school a fully trained MTSS Team
- Develop and implement MTSS practices, such as data-driven decision making, progress monitoring, and evidence-based supports and strategies
- Determine, with members of the MTSS Team and based on individual students’ academic, behavioral, or social-emotional needs, the respective degrees of support that should be granted to individual students
- Execute effective instructional strategies and interventions; and
- Facilitate communication with families and, as needed, outside-of-school professionals and other stakeholders.
A state of being that is so much more than just a transcendental ideal or a political buzz-word, “equality” is circumstantiated by the inherency of each and every human person’s dignity. “Human equality,” however, is not “human equivalence;” within the state of being that is coinhabited by all human persons, human differences most certainly – and tolerably – exist. These differences contribute to a rich school culture and are integral to genuine inclusive practices.
At a school. In a classroom. Everywhere.
Including learning differences, these differences render each human person, and thus each student, whom he or she is. Because this rendering determines how each learner will learn, the learning differences which exist between and betwixt all learners must first be recognized, and then acknowledged, and then assimilated into the methods and manners by which teachers can dutifully and lovingly empower all students to achieve their unique educational potential.